Dr. Anders Lehr
Anders has been working in agile and classic product and IT project management since 22 years and supports companies and authorities as well in product development, HR, IT and change management.
Since march 2021 Anders is part of the Agile Process team.
With his scientific background (computer science, pedagogy, different research activities) he has developed and implemented innovative concepts in international projects for well-known customers from various industries (e.g. automobiles, telecommunications, trade / e-commerce, chemicals, media, public services). Anders is very well networked and asked as a speaker and consultant.
- Lecturer for idea and innovation management, agile product and process management, hybrid project management
- Agile Coach / Scrum Master
- Senior Product Owner
- Head of Content Services
- Senior Project Manager
- Project-Manager & Usability Engineering
Selected Project Experience
- University lecturer: Teaches the topics of idea and innovation management, process, product and project management at IST University of Applied Sciences, University Duisburg-Essen and KIT Karlsruhe.
- Head of Department: Disciplinary leadership and program control with offshoring of IT product development in India.
- Senior Product Owner: Development of an e-book shop platform including costs and budget controlling, implementation with several agile development teams.
- Project Management: Project control and completition with analysis of requirements, stakeholder, risk and budget. IPMA level C certificate.