Kai has more than 20 years of experience in project management, both in a traditional managerial role and in an agile environment. He worked nationally and internationally in various industries and company sizes.
Since June 2022 Kai has been part of the Agile Process team.
Kai has worked as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master and Product Owner in the telecommunications, automotive, media and publishing industries and in the insurance industry. In particular, as an organizational developer and trainer for New Work Leadership, he worked for customers in countless industries as well as authorities, associations and corporations.
- Scrum Master (Meeting facilitation, Impediments, Team coaching)
- Product Owner (Product responsibility)
- Agile Coach (Organizational transformation, Executive coaching)
- Business Mediator
- CEO of various publishers
- Lecturer at various universities
Selected Project Experience
- Managemet Consulting: Conception of change processes and measures in an insurance company.
- Change Support: Coaching of several teams as part of an agile transformation.
- Courses and Training: Communicating the content and potential of agile frameworks.
- Interim Management: Temporary assumption of managerial positions.