Thomas has more than nine years experience both in classical project management positions and in agile environments. He has been working in the sectors Business Software, HR Services und Broadcasting.
Since august 2019 Thomas is part of the Agile Process team.
Before he joined us he worked as Scrum Master und Agile Coach for a business software supplier. His prior jobs include the positions of a regional HR manager for a labor leasing company and a freelance media consultant.
- Scrum Master (Meeting-Facilitation, Impediments, Team-Coaching)
- Product Owner (Product responsibility)
- Kanban Management Professional (Team integration)
- Agile Coach (Organizational forms, Leaderchip coaching)
- Interface Consultant, agile and classic (Servant Leadership)
- Regional Head of Department
- Scaling Consultant
Selected Project Experience
- CRM Software: Support and innovative further development of several software teams on site and remote.
- Business Software: Initial user-driven requirements analysis and subsequent product owner function.
- Business Transformation: Analysis and change of company processes towards agile decision-making processes.
- HR Services: Agile process driver for cross-functional teams in recruiting, marketing and sales as well as software development.