Come and Join Our Team!These are our current job offers. The position you are looking for is not among them? We also welcome unsolicited applications.
Agile Coach / Scrum Master
What awaits you
- Coach Agile Teams and foster agile mindset
- Introduce and help to implement Kanban, Scrum and other agile frameworks
- Challenge existing structures and processes and help to improve them
- Identify impediments and develop ways to remove them
What we expect
- Work experience in agile ways of working (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe or others)
- Work experience on complex IT projects
- Structured and analytical way of working
- Teamplayer-spirit, empathy and passion for change
What we offer
- Responsibilities and Opportunities in a diverse and cooperative team
- A thriving agile company culture, embedded in the local agile community
- Opportunities for personal growth with yearly training and certifications, corporate benefits like company pension, public transport tickets and more
Engagement and Quality are our main objectives. That is to say we commit to professional behavior, entrepreneurial thinking and challenging ourselves. Bring your own ideas. It is highly appreciated and promoted. Face to face communication and lean processes are the heart of our collaboration model.
Respect and appreciation are of key importance to us. We strive for a lateral leadership style and frequent feedbacks on a level playing field. One of our rules is specific to the German language: we all adress us with „Du“.
Collaboration is writen large in our company. We consider ourself a team and live up to that standard. We help each other and share our knowledge, our hierarchies are flat and we speak our mind.
We are passionate for our work, but there is more in life than that. We are convinced that long hours should not be the rule. We don’t track working hours and we encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work life balance.