Candide has more than 15 years project management experience, in classical management positions as well as in agile environments. He worked on the national and international level with companies of all industries and sizes.
Since november 2018 Candide is part of the Agile Process team.
Candide worked as an Agile Coach and Scrum Master in automotive manufacturing, in the insurance sector and other industries. Furthermore he has been Agile Coach and managing director in a software company and was branch manager and project lead for serveral international companies.
- Scrum Master (Meeting-Facilitation, Impediments, Team-Coaching)
- Product Owner (Product responsibility)
- Agile Coach (Organizational forms, Leaderchip coaching)
- Agnostic Agile and Kanban Servant Leadership (Scrum, Kanban)
- SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC)
- Site Manager / Managing Director
- Qualitiy management / Requirements management
- Cross-team scaling
Selected Project Experience
- Business Software: Support and innovative further development of several software teams on site and remote / shared.
- Web Portal: Support of several software teams on site and remote.
- Product Owner: Establishment and coaching of product owners.
- Transformation: Modeling company-wide agile processes (IT, HR, CCC).