Our Current Job Offers
Partner at Agile Process
What awaits you
- Support and co-design of agile transformations and work processes at project or company level
- Inventory of existing value streams, structures and processes
- Conception and implementation of new (scaled) process models
- Integration and support of higher management levels
- Coaching and coordination of transformation teams and transformation stakeholders
What we expect
- Many years of experience in the use of agile methods (also above team level)
- Experience in complex large projects and transformation programs
- Ability and willingness to work and communicate at higher management levels
- Authentic appearance as a servant leader, coach and mentor
What we offer
- Responsible work area in a diverse and cooperative work environment of course organized according to agile principles
- Space for entrepreneurial action – from acquisition to operations or project management at the customer’s to setting up and developing your own teams
- Opportunities for personal growth with yearly external and internal training
Engagement and Quality are our main objectives. That is to say we commit to professional behavior, entrepreneurial thinking and challenging ourselves. Bring your own ideas. It is highly appreciated and promoted. Face to face communication and lean processes are the heart of our collaboration model.
Respect and appreciation are of key importance to us. We strive for a lateral leadership style and frequent feedbacks on a level playing field. One of our rules is specific to the German language: we all adress us with „Du“.
Collaboration is writen large in our company. We consider ourself a team and live up to that standard. We help each other and share our knowledge, our hierarchies are flat and we speak our mind.
We are passionate for our work, but there is more in life than that. We are convinced that long hours should not be the rule. We don’t track working hours and we encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work life balance.